Fecha de inicio: Inmediatamente
Pago: $USD140,000 per annum
Ubicación: New York, Estados Unidos
Tipo de trabajo: Permanente
Engagement Type: Customer Facing
Description: Our client is an established database services provider and Oracle Platinum Partner. They have a new position available for a Senior EBS DBA with Cloud exposure, who is self-motivated and has a strong track record. The ideal candidate will bring strong Core EBS database and middleware skills, complemented by exposure in architecture design, OCI cloud and EBS managed services.
The individual should be accustomed to providing customer facing services from advisory, implementation, upgrades, migrations to ongoing support. This role will play a technical lead role and an expert who understands industry-specific needs to provide the business-driven consulting to prospects as well as existing customers.
Candidates must be US Citizens, Green card holders, CPT Visas and do H1B transfers.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
Se requieren 5 habilidades clave:
– 8 plus years of Oracle DBA experience.
– Strong understanding of database structure, theories, principles and practices Oracle.
– Engineered Systems administration experience, including Exadata, Oracle Database Appliance (ODA), ZFS Storage Appliance (ZS), etc. is preferred.
– Previous consulting experience is preferred.
– BS degree in Computing or other related field, or equivalent experience.
5 Áreas de responsabilidad:
– The delivery of enterprise database architecture projects such as Oracle database infrastructure design, builds, upgrades, migrations, support and performance tuning.
– The position involves a mixture of production support and project delivery activities.
– The individual filling this position is expected to provide production support ownership, tracking and resolving database related tasks.
– Additionally, fulfilling requests, resolving incidents within SLAs, reviewing service related reports (e.g. database backups, maintenance, monitoring) on a daily basis, to ensure service related issues are identified and resolved within established SLA.
– The individual will also be expected to deliver enterprise-class database solutions including Database 12c and higher, RAC, Data Guard, GoldenGate and Engineered Systems to the highest standards. The individual will be a member of a global consulting team.