Fecha de inicio: Inmediatamente
Duración: 26 semanas
Pago: £450 por día
Ubicación: Southampton, Reino Unido
Tipo de trabajo: Contrato
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: To define, and create test processes, strategies, and plans to validate business solutions against functional and non-functional requirements.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Se requieren 5 habilidades clave:
– Prior, recent and demonstrable experience in a Senior or Lead Test role.
– Extensive test experience across a range of technologies and platforms, with proven ability to control and own testing at every stage of solution delivery.
– Experience of leading multiple test work-streams or acting as Lead Test on a programme of work.
– Able to provide test input across solutions delivery to shape testing best practice and provide project governance.
– Lead teams of testers or business users through User and Operational Acceptance Testing spanning multi-month, multi-year deliveries.
5 Áreas de responsabilidad:
– Produce test strategy, approach and plans based on the functional and non-functional specification provided, engaging with Analysts, Testers and Architects.
– Provide technical leadership within the team, sharing knowledge and skills and providing mentoring support to others.
– Develop and maintain an understanding of core processes and associated application from stakeholder perspective.
– Research and document emerging technologies and identify the opportunities and risks these may present to Arqiva e.g. security measures.
– Identify cross-platform compatibility and performance issues during testing phase of development.