Honorar: $USD140,000 per annum
Standort: New York, NY, USA
Engagement Type: Customer Facing
Description: Our client is an enterprise multi-cloud integrator and managed services provider at the forefront of the evolution of enterprise workload migration to the cloud, successfully moving some of the largest applications and database workloads to private and public cloud platforms. The company has a global presence with offices in New York, Dallas, UK and India.
They have an immediate need for and experienced Senior Service Delivery Manager to join their talented cloud delivery team based in New York. They are looking for an individual who is self-motivated and has strong experience.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Erforderliche Schlüsselfähigkeiten:
– Minimum of 10 years of IT Delivery experience at scale in modern infrastructure teams operating in a global environment.
– Working with or for an Oracle related business and IaaS/PaaS cloud Projects.
– Minimum 5 years of OCI/AWS/Engineered Systems is advantage.
– Working with or for an IT services related business.
– ITIL based qualifications with Project management accreditation.
– Ability to effectively communicate in-person with the business and customer technical teams to coordinate joint task execution for predefined and agreed to tasks with minimal oversight.
– Ability to travel as needed to support customer-site meetings and activities.
– Ability to show judgement in delivery escalations to senior management staff members to better ensure delivery success.
– Ability to provide advice and leadership on the service delivery operation.
– Ability to track and measure capacity of the delivery teams with a view to ensuring the teams are sized correctly.